Projects on the go!




I am in a bit of a strange phase at the moment with regards to my sewing. Half a project here and half a project there..... It's not that I don't want to finish things but I am lacking the necessary patience to complete things well. So I then decide to wait until I am ready to deal with the fiddly bits, trimming, unpicking (ie. all the fun bits that come with sewing a garment etc!). Then, something else comes along and piques my interest. It's a downhill spiral.

So I am working on:

1. Heron Dress by the Sewing Revival. Seriously all I need to do is hem and press the thing and then I can wear it, what is stopping me!?







2. A black and white geometric patterned shift dress. Ideal for work, but as above, I just need to hem it. Again, what is my problem?

Just hem it and wear it!



3. Simplicity K9041 - gorgeous floaty dress - toile for bodice is made, adjustments thought through and ditsy fabric ready to go, but I haven't got going on it despite knowing EXACTLY what I want to do. 




Toile. Fabric straight from the 80s. 


Unfinished projects to the left of me, pattern pieces to the right, stuck in the middle again (not completing anything!)



Comments

Popular Posts